Puts adjustable floors with their own hands
Gone are the days when trainingsubfloor was a dirty, extremely costly for Finance and forces the procedure. More and more developers are inclined to the installation of raised floors. In addition, these adjustable floor with their hands properly can put even a complete amateur in the construction business.
On the adjustable base can lay anyflooring. The only difference here is the distance between the joists. If the parquet or laminate can be placed in 500 mm, then the linoleum or tile floor this is not enough, another coating can quickly collapse. In this case, the logs are placed at a distance of 300 mm.
- Advantages of controlled sexes
- Types of controlled floors and stacking technology
- Adjustable floor of plywood
- Adjustable beam floor
Advantages of controlled sexes
Raised floors overshadow all other grounds, not only for their positive qualities, but also for its effectiveness. Let us consider what the advantages they have:
- Underground period under controlled sexesIt allows you to mount the heating and electrical systems directly into it, which allows you to hide all the communication. In which case it will be possible to do the minimum number of connection points required for the output of the system elements in the desired location. The main thing is to make an accurate plan of arrangement of pipes and cables, so that when a fault does not parse the whole floor, but only a necessary portion.
- The air gap under the floor does not allowcool flooring. If it positioned a heater, it will not only reduce the floor heat, but also to improve its sound insulation properties.
- Again, the air layer providesexcellent ventilation, which prevents rotting log, so as a floor covering can be used any, even preventing the penetration of air, materials (rubber, ceramic tiles, etc.).
- If the home is weak overlap, do not allow them to have on the base with the big weight, raised floors, providing the minimum pressure will be the ideal option.
- Requiring no drying time, they differ in the speed of installation.
- Skilled craftsmen will ensure that they have laid the floors regulated new construction, provided the correct operation can last more than 50 years.
Types of controlled floors and stacking technology
At the moment, access floors are laid in two ways: water-resistant plywood and logs.
Adjustable floor of plywood
If the room is small height of the ceiling, then atthe need to compensate for floor tenants are trying to save every centimeter of space. In this case it is best to lay a special moisture-resistant coating on the plywood manner allowing adjustment of its height.
This base is indispensable for small fluctuations in the lower floor level rooms. It raises the entire surface is 3 mm.
Consider the installation of the technology:
- The role of the wooden log is performed by the screwSleeve. Plywood should be prepared on two layers. The sheets meant for the first level, drill holes for the sleeve. As a rule, the size of the plywood 1,5h1,5 m will need at least six pieces, the upper limit of the number is limited only by the wishes of the wizard.
- After the holes are all sethub plates are planted on the substrate with dowels. Now the height of the surface is regulated by means of an ordinary key by twisting threaded bushings. When you set up be sure to use the building level.
- The second layer acts as a veneer of the finishing coating. It is attached with screws so that the seams of this layer does not coincide with stitches previous.
- Now you are ready to finish flooring coatings.
Adjustable beam floor
If ceiling height allows, it is best to use wooden logs.
In this case, the surface of the floor rises to 50-60 cm, but the result is a gorgeous layer of air, which benefits mentioned above.
Consider stacking technology and a step by step:
- The joists are drilled through holes, and their number depends on the planned load on the floor.
- Then they are placed on the concrete atdistance from each other, the most suitable for the selected floor. Again, tile, linoleum and other soft and fragile flooring materials, it must be at least 30 cm, and for parquet, laminate is allowed to increase this by up to 50-60 cm. It is necessary to survive and the distance to the wall, it must be at least 60 mm.
- Fixing lag to the base from the end. The overlap of the hole is drilled to a depth of 40-50 mm. This should be done in the body cavity through the racks installed in this hole. To fix, you can use any hardware: screws, dowels, wedges, and others. The only requirement - do not tighten them right to the end, to the ability to adjust left.
- In each hole is inserted into the dowel, and bolts are screwed plastic.
- Adjustable floor height by adjusting the height of the bolts.
- Once exposed to the required height, all fasteners are tightened all the way.
- Speakers head bolts are removed with a chisel.
- On the joists using self-tapping screws are attached sheets of plywood.
Earlier this method was applied leveling floorsmainly in industrial premises, and now he is gaining more and more admirers among the ordinary population. It can be used in country houses, in apartments, on balconies, in general, almost universally, and ease of installation allows you to perform the work themselves, significantly reducing the financial costs of the floor decking.