Going into any room, the first thing one way orotherwise it enters the field of view, this ceiling. From its design and appearance depends on the overall perception of the interior, and the impression it produces. It is for this reason that designers try to pay special attention to the ceiling. With the development of technology in the construction and appearance of drywall constructions, creating unique opportunities for false ceilings become practically unlimited. To date, the abundance and availability of building materials to create a false ceiling with your hands without any problems, the main thing - to be able to use the tool and know how to make a false ceiling. Despite the simplicity of the installation carried out alone make it impossible, therefore, to invite a couple of assistants.
- The device of false ceilings
- Preparatory work: stages
- Prepare the overlapping area
- Design project and the scheme ceiling
- How to make a false ceiling
- Working with marker and tape measure
- Installation of the ceiling frame
- Rules GCR facing surface
The device of false ceilings
The construction of suspended ceilings issingle-level or multi-level metal frame attached to the ceilings and walls of the room, which is lined with sheets of plasterboard with embedded light fixtures.
To create a frame using galvanizedmetal profiles of PP 60/27 and 28/27 PPN (Import analog CD and UD), parts of which are connected to each other with screws for metal and special single-level (crabs) or duplex connectors. To attach the frame to overlap apply direct or spring hangers fastened to overlap anchors or dowels.
For plating metal frame is usedGypsum board (GCR) 9.5 mm, a width of 600 or 1200 mm and length 1500 - 2500 mm. Fixing plasterboard to the metal frame is made with screws for plasterboard. Recommendations on the choice of parameters of the GCR is due to the optimum combination of strength and weight of the suspended ceiling. With the technology of the total weight of 1 m2 of construction will be about 13 kg.
Preparatory work: stages
As with any other construction work beforehow to make the ceiling, will have to make some preparations. It will touch the old ceiling, creating a design project and scheme false, calculating the necessary materials.
Prepare the overlapping area
Although the ceiling and hide the surfacefloors, to hold a series of preparatory work is necessary. This will facilitate the installation of the ceiling and ensure reliable fastening of the assembly. Begin with removing the old finish, which is completely removed before the filler or plaster, and if there were none, then up to the ceiling. Then carefully check the surface for cracks, partially or fully exfoliated putty or plaster.
If everything is OK, then you can be primed andproshpatlevat surface, then proceed to further work. Otherwise it is necessary to perform a more thorough repair, perhaps even re-plastered ceiling. Ideally, you should get a solid and smooth surface, which will be attached to the metal frame.
Design project and the scheme ceiling
Making the ceiling starts with thehis study of the design project. Today, thanks to the various architectural programs provide such a project takes very little time. These programs allow you to see and choose the most vending future ceiling in volume and color.
On top of that computer programs will enablecreate and print a ceiling diagram with all necessary materials and their quantity. But those who are accustomed to do things the old fashioned way - on paper, will have to work a little more. Creating a scheme and calculation of materials manually performed as follows:
- the first thing you need to calculate, measure itroom and calculate the perimeter. For example, we have a room the size of 3x5 m. P = (3 + 5) * 2 = 16 m. This will also be the length of the guide profile PPN 28/27. The size of the room transfer to the scale on the paper;
Important! When measuring the room, you may find that the opposite wall are of different lengths. In this case, to take the highest value calculations.
- the next step is the calculation of the frame profile. The skeleton will profile PP 60/27, which is attached to the overlap of 600 mm. For ease of installation the length of one profile strips is equal to the width of the room. The number of bars is calculated as follows 3000/600 = 8.3 and rounded to the nearest whole number. To evenly distribute the strips, the first and last place on the distance of 100 mm from the wall, and all the other steps of 600 mm. This step is not chosen by chance. The fact that the FCL has a standard width of 600 mm and 1200 mm, and need to be securely attached to the edges lie on the profile. Accommodation Profile strips note on the chart;
- Now you need to calculate the number of suspensions. All suspensions are attached to the overlap in steps of 600 mm. All straps of the frame profile is required (3000/600) * 8 = 40 hangers. The first and last suspension fastened at a distance from the wall at 300 mm, and all other steps of 600 mm. In the scheme of fixing the place to note the crosses;
Important! Direct hangers can be used in two cases. The first - when the height of the ceiling does not exceed 120 mm, the second - when the surface is completely flat ceilings. Otherwise it is recommended to use a spring hangers and constantly monitor the level using the level.
- to stiffen the suspension structurethe ceiling will need to install an optional jumper profile PP 60/27. Sami jumpers are set between the main bearing bars at 600 mm. crab - special connector used for their fixation. Calculating the number of connectors is performed as follows ((3000/600) -1) * 8 = 32 pcs. Why piece 32 rather than 40. The fact that the first jumper line is set at a distance of 600 mm from the wall, the second 1200 mm, 1800 third fourth fifth row 2400. -. It is directly wall. Now mark the place on the scheme crabs mounting and connecting them with a solid line, to get a place jumper.
Important! There are two types of connectors: single-level (Crab) and duplex. The difference in the method of fixing and final design height. Thus, the crab can accommodate all of the profile strips at the same level, and the total height of the profile with the FCL is 27 + 9.5 = 36.5 mm. Height and plasterboard with a two-tier connector will be 27 + 27 + 9.5 = 63.5 mm. In addition, the flow profile in the second case will be greater. But which way to choose, it's already the master directly.
It remains to calculate the required number of sheetsdrywall. Here, everything is easy, knowing the area of the room 5 * 3 = 15 m2, and the area of the sheet, for example 2.5 * 1.2 = 3 m2, we obtain 15/3 = 5 sheets. Now we count the number of screws. This should be done based on the following data:
- for attachment to the ceiling and walls, use plugs and screws 6h60 step for attaching to the walls of 300 mm, 600 mm to the ceiling;
- for fixing a profile and suspensions, and the profile of crabs require self-tapping screw 9 LN, LN 11. To the profile and the suspension is necessary 2 screws for crab and Profile 4 screws;
- GCR used for fixing screws MN 30. Step between screws 250 mm.
At the end of the scheme on the left to put the location of the lighting and calculate the necessary amount of wiring.
How to make a false ceiling
To learn how to install the suspended ceilinglisting the various installation options, you can write a small research report. In this article we will look at the easiest installation option that you can do on their own, without possessing professional skills of the builder.
Working with marker and tape measure
Installation of suspended ceilings begins withmarking the surface of the ceiling. If the ceiling surface is flat, take a measuring tape and a marker. Measure out the height of the ceiling of the future without taking into account the sheet of drywall. The entire length of the wall on each set 3 - 4 marks, and then take the thread masking and connect tags in a single line. This line is a reference point for guiding profile PPN 28/27.
Now we put the marks on the ceiling of the mainProfile PP 60/27 and suspensions. Retreat from the walls of the required distance, put a few notches and repel the line using a paintbrush thread. Repeat the procedure for all other straps of the carrier profile in increments of 600 mm. On the marked lines to outline the profile of the frame places under direct hangers, as shown on the diagram.
Installation of the ceiling frame
After finishing with the basic layout, proceed toInstallation profiles. Start with the guide profile PPN 28/27 on the perimeter. Take in the hands or hammer drill and dowel holes zasverlivaem 6h60 on the previously deposited line. The same hole zasverlivaem and profile. For reliable fastening of the first and last holes zasverlivaem 100 mm from the wall, all the subsequent 300 mm from the wall. The resulting hole trying to drive dowel and fasten in place profile PPN.
Important! In the process of mounting the ceiling will have many different twist screws and screws, so use a screwdriver. This is a very accelerate and facilitate all the work.
The next step is fixing hangers. To do this, we take the suspension, and applying it to the label on the ceiling. It must be placed strictly in the middle line and at right angles to it. It is planned to place a dowel and zasverlivaem hole. Then we are trying to drive into the dowel and fasten the suspension. Repeat the entire procedure for 40 hangers.
Important! The suspension can be mounted 1 or 2 plugs, it depends on how reliable design you want to get.
Now fasten the main frame. To do this, suspensions Fold the antennae down so that between them freely entered profile. We get inside the profile and at the correct height on the sides fix screws on metal.
Secure all profile rails, take a tape measure andmarks the spot fixing crabs. After that we start from the top of their profile antennae down and firmly pressed down to snap inside. By doing this, we proceed to the cutting of the jumper Profile PP 60/27. For this we use a pair of scissors or a grinder for metal and cut a profile on the part. Size taking into account that the bridge will tightly between the main strips. Cut into desired number, proceed to installation. Set up jumper from underneath the crab and firmly press them together to crab snaps inside. Having thus established all jumpers, align them in a straight line according to drawn by the circuit. After that fix together all the crabs and profiles of 4 screws.
Installation of the frame is completed. It is possible to equip the heat and sound insulation, as well as to lay the wiring for lighting.
Rules GCR facing surface
By putting a framework prepared listsDrywall screws and fasten to the profile. Trail to the edge of the GCR lay on the profile. For reliability, all the sheets fastened vrazbezhku. It will have some of the crop, but it is done very easily. First is cut under the line of cardboard on one side, gently, and then is breaking gypsum board is cut from the other side.
Installation of suspended ceiling with his hands completed,left to perform finishing. To do this, all the joints and places where the screws are screwed in, carefully shpatlyuem and align. Wait until the putty is completely dry, and then we put the final coat of finishing materials. Finally, install lighting fixtures. All installation work ceiling are simple enough for beginners in the construction business. The main thing - to observe the works of technology.