As a plaster ceiling
The ceiling is striking - it's a fact. Not always, of course, primarily, but is thrown. When he made as straight as possible, the room looks neat and presentable - even if you do not fasten your eyes focused upward. Let's talk about how to plaster a ceiling - it's one of the most important stages of creating beauty and comfort in the house. Proper execution of works will make you forget about the repair of surfaces over the head of more than one year.
- A thorough preparatory process
- Rinse or not to wash off?
- Soil ensure adhesion
- Installation of beacons to the ceiling
- Plaster ceiling in steps
- Do reinforcing mesh is necessary?
- How to plaster the ceiling - the final straight
A thorough preparatory process
For the best adhesion of the solution with a baseyou need to properly prepare the surface. First of all - to "remove" the old coating to the concrete. Reason - "naked" concrete ceiling - after all manipulations must remain perfectly clean.
Rinse or not to wash off?
Do not "even think about" wash whitewash or filler! So you only razvezete on a white surface stubborn dirt. Subsequently, a primer such as "Betokontakt" will be held on it is either very bad or nothing at all.
"Flushing" can be called a logical solution forceiling only if you plan on just light repair - simply its "trimming" and update; without thick layers of finishing materials. Otherwise, the stucco will have no choice but to soak and pull the remnants of putty. Moving away from the base, plaster "zabuhtit".
Soil ensure adhesion
After a thorough cleaning of the ceiling you can startpriming. Primer type "Betokontakt" incorporates special grains that form upon drying surface roughness - thanks to this the surface of the plaster adheres much better. Primed ceiling leave alone until the next day - the whole area should be thoroughly dry.
Try not to overdo it with maximizing windows and drafts - the whole process should take place as much as possible of course.
Installation of beacons to the ceiling
- Using the punch, drill holes in theceiling. They should stay in the middle and on the edges of the ceiling. Screws are screwed on the level of the rule - was on its length and will depend on the distance between the holes;
- The first drill hole departing from a wall of about 30 cm, each following - at a distance of a little less than the length of the rules;
When using the two-meter devices in a "standard" room, it takes no more than three holes - at the opposite walls and in the middle.
- In each of the apertures drive in the dowel and tighten screws, check each of the positions at the level of assistance;
Testing should be carried out not only in length and width, but also along the diagonal;
- The next point - the formation of the tracks between beacons (of the solution).
Attention! For tracks use the same plaster, which will be subsequently plastered ceiling.
- The track must hide cap screws;
- Take a perforated strip beacon profile and attach to the track. With, again, the rules push it into the solution until it stops with screws, repeat the procedure with all the elements;
- These beacons obmazhte good solution, very carefully fill the void on the rack;
- Now you can arrange a short break - it is necessary for "curing" solution.
Important! According to some sources, all work after the installation of beacons should be discontinued for 24 hours or more - in order to achieve absolute polymerization plaster. This step is really justified - bias risk and / or damage to the beacon reduced. But on the other hand, a place where fresh and frozen putty will be doomed to lack of grip. This will negatively affect the strength of the entire ceiling area. The most reasonable solution in this situation - on plastering produce relatively fresh beacons, while being the most cautious.
Plaster ceiling in steps
Do reinforcing mesh is necessary?
It all depends on the thickness of the plaster layer. If it is 10-15 mm, it is possible to do without mesh, limiting it only in places sizing joints between slabs (rustication).
If the plaster thickness exceeds 20-25 mm, it is better to "maybe" is not relied upon.
Experts in one voice declare that the plastermix is the most efficient option for solving such a difficult task as the plastering of the ceiling with his hands. Consider preparing a solution of the algorithm on an example of the mixture of gypsum Rotband by Knauf:
- The plastic container 18 to be filled of clean water;
- Using a spatula, "attach" to the water 1 kg of dry mixture, mix well;
- Add the remaining mixture;
- Drill with paddle knead solution;
- Ensure product homogeneity;
- Leave the product for 5 min., Then re-mix.
How to plaster the ceiling - the final straight
Apply the solution with a metal spatula orgrater, pre-soaked in water: plaster would not stick to instruments. The layer thickness should be more than the distance "beacons - ceiling base." Firmly press down the grater to the ceiling so as not to remain sinks and voids. Thus, the first layer is deposited.
Now take the mesh roll, a little Unwindand place it over your head. Float or trowel press the mesh to the application layer; at the same time continue to unwind (along beacons) roll. Note! Using galvanized metal reinforcement grid, apply considerable efforts - "forced" through the cell structure.
After fixing the mesh, apply a second layer. Remove any excess plaster rule (drag it on beacons). The final phase - the removal of the beacon plate (aluminum can not touch). Furrows seal the remaining solution. For subsequent finishing work should begin after the plaster is completely dry (3-14 days).
Accuracy and strict adherence to the instructions -an absolute guarantee of success. It should be noted that the plaster ceiling - not an easy task. If you still doubt gnaw at the expense of their own competence - Do not Risk: Refer to experienced specialists.