How to choose a good stretch ceiling
Finishing the ceiling - one of the most important andInalienable repair segments, which should be given due attention. Today's reality is that fantasy play in this matter reaches a peak, because the choice of materials is huge. That's where the problem arises, a suspended ceiling to choose among the diverse range offered by modern manufacturers. Of course, there are subtleties and nuances about them, in fact, it goes further.
- Criteria for choosing a good ceiling
- Tension ceilings: types and characteristics
- Color - a springboard for experimentation
Criteria for choosing a good ceiling
Undoubtedly, when the question arises, what is better to choose the ceilings in an apartment, you need to pay attention to several aspects:
- quality ceiling - the reliability and durability of installed ceiling system depends on the quality of materials, compliance with manufacturing technology, installation;
- pricing - most manufacturers fixed prices, plus they depend on the cost of the components used;
- range - the original texture and color range are characterized by a wide variety, so each customer can choose the best option.
Also, deciding which to choose the suspended ceiling,you need to consider the reasons why you prefer that option is finishing. For example, if the reason is a neighbor, take frequent floods, it is better to pay attention to the fabric of PVC, since it is characterized by high strength values. And if you want to protect your home from the outside noise, the ceiling should be installed with sound-insulating property.
Tension ceilings: types and characteristics
Everyone knows that the ceilings givethe beauty of the room, bring aesthetic pleasure to the residents, but it is not enough, because they must be of good quality. How to choose a suspended ceiling is not to make a mistake, which then have to regret?
To do this, you must get acquainted with the material for finishing, having studied it from "A" to "Z". If we consider the types of suspended ceilings, you must first pay attention to the properties of the fabrics.
Fabric stretch ceilings - elastic web,a bit like the matter to be used for women's stockings. On the surface of the fabric, a layer of polymer coating, which determines the texture, the color of the canvas. Also applied and a layer of varnish, by which the fabric becomes waterproof and gets a nice view. This type of ceiling is characterized by the following advantages:
- high strength;
- a light weight;
- easy installation;
- ceilings do not sag, not deformed;
- fixed blade does not interfere with the normal air exchange.
PVC stretch ceiling - the film web,made of polyvinyl chloride. Are set such ceilings heating method, it uses heat gun: the heated film is stretched over a frame, after cooling it becomes smooth and has a perfect view.
What is suspended ceiling of the film material is better? It is no less than the actual moment, as this type of ceiling is divided into subspecies:
- glossy, mirror;
- made by metallic;
- imitation suede, marble;
With regard to the design features, here are some subspecies of suspended ceilings:
- complex multi-level - a combination of a variety ofsuspended structures with curved, smooth lines, smooth transitions. This includes the installation of various fixtures, which ennoble the interior and give it a unique look. fabric and PVC film can be used to manufacture multi-level ceilings.
Important: often, designers use a maximum of fantasy, combining different materials and quality, and the texture and color - are obtained spectacular and unexpected results.
- soundproofed - like design allows completely protect a house from the outside noise, that is in the house created a comfortable environment for leisure;
- suspended ceiling "starry sky" - the most vivid and expressive way to design the space. This effect is obtained through the installation of a generator for light fabric surface.
Of course, today the choice is huge and multi-faceted,therefore, in his apartment, you can install any type of suspended ceilings: photos presented in this publication show that these materials look amazing and unusual.
You should also consider the design features that form the external appearance of the ceiling:
- texture of cloth - matt, satin, glossy. Satin ceiling is most often installed in the bedroom and look like it on the painted surface. Matt suspended ceiling is the most popular and inexpensive, it can create the effect of a perfect plaster. But the glossy stretch ceiling visually increases the volume of the room, is perfect for use in the bath, indoor swimming pool;
- photo print decor - canvas on whichperformed large-format print images. Thanks to this unique reception, the house is filled with colors of nature, and you can decorate the interior, for example, the portraits, the works of painters. In short, the possibilities are endless printing;
Important: The quality of the fabric is completely determined by the source file.
- leaf color - you can transform any room shades. For example, a very original look multicomponent fabric.
Color - a springboard for experimentation
Stretch ceiling - part of the interior, so itIt must integrate harmoniously with the overall style. What color to choose a stretch ceiling? This question is of interest to many people who wish to create a kind of room.
Listening to the advice of professional designers, we can make the right choice:
- White color - a universal solution andwin-win situation, if the room is already full of vivid detail. It should also be noted that white glossy ceiling "will absorb" surrounding a color - a shade of the walls, floor, curtains, so this point should be taken into account;
- cool colors visually expand the space, for example, light green and blue to visually lift the ceiling;
- warm shades of narrow room, sodesirable to set such ceilings in small rooms. Plus, the color brings a warm comfort, such as coral, peach ceilings look amazing in the bedroom;
- blue color - soothes, calms, reminiscent of the sea.
Important: blue ceiling is perfect for bedrooms, recreation rooms.
- Yellow - association with intelligence and enlightenment, moreover, it stimulates the brain, helps digestion;
- pink ceiling - the purity of mind, happiness and romance;
- Brown - stability and respectability: best suited for offices.
The interior, built on harmony of nuances,excellent look bright, unsaturated color. But dark shades are ideally combined with a contrasting interior, complementing its unusual: in modern apartments exquisitely look ceilings burgundy and blue.
In conclusion, I would say that if you want toto solve the problem, how to choose a suspended ceiling, you should consider all aspects: the type of material, cost, quality and, of course, color. Then it is possible to ensure that the end result you are looking for.