"All! Keane will not be! Electricity is over!"- This phrase taken out of the famous Soviet-era film" Gentlemen of Fortune ", remember, probably all. Indeed, a movie without electricity? No! And what an electrician without special tools? Right! This is not at all an electrician, as well - one name. The man, whose activity is subject to risk of electric shock, required to have a special set of electrician. This "alarming suitcase" must always be at hand, as in the case of a sudden power failure, malfunction, or during work on the installation of the lighting system, the time to find the right tool or appliance is extremely small.
- Tools, devices, accessories
- Clothing - important aspect
Tools, devices, accessories
The main characteristics of all workerstools and instruments, included in the set of an electrician should be the convenience, quality and safety, since it depends on these parameters and the result of the work performed, and human health.
To carry out electrical work electrician will be needed not only to standard tools, but also professional, those that are not practically used in everyday situations.
So, what is included in this bag:
- Cutters - special tool for thisand cutting the wire harness. Electrical wire cutters must have a rubberized handle, because the only way you can protect yourself from electric shock. Possible replacement tires for plastics - such tool is also suitable for use with wires.
- Pliers - universal tool not onlyfor the electrician, but for any builder. This device, as well as pliers, the handle must be isolated from rubber or plastic. In addition, professional pliers necessarily be equipped with additional functions. They can simultaneously play the role of a cutter for cutting any wire diameter, side cutters and pliers.
- Screwdriver Set - tools forscrewing and unscrewing of screws, bolts and other threaded parts having a slot on the head. The kit should include electrical screwdrivers of different sizes and shapes: cross-shaped, flat, reinforced and special for high precision work. The latter are used when working with small screws and bolts.
- Set of keys - set the hinge, and wrenchescombination of keys to perform a variety of works on installation of electrical networks. And the greater the number of these tools, the more varied their shape and size, the higher the productivity of working.
- Indicator screwdriver - a specialScrewdriver-fazoopredelitel, inside which is a small bulb or LED. As regards electrical wires using a screwdriver, under voltage, and simultaneously presses a finger to a thin metal plate, located on the tool handle, the indicator lamp lights up, thus giving to understand that lead is dangerous to life. If the LED does not light up, it means that there is no tension in the wire.
- Socket set - this setIt does not need to be an electrician in a case, but nevertheless its presence is desirable, because very often the installation of electrical networks is carried out in confined spaces. The usual tool in this case, would be ineffective. An important role is played in the set knob, and an extension cord from the solid hardened steel for him.
- Key pullout - a multi-purpose tool,for fixing the individual elements of the circuit. In addition, this key is versatile because it can tighten and loosen the nuts and bolts of all sizes.
- Set for soldering - a set that includes a soldering iron on a stand, workpiece soldering tin and a piece of rosin.
- Multimeter - multimeter,which can simultaneously serve as a voltmeter, ammeter and ohmmeter. Use it to measure current and determine places the circuit break. Current models of multimeters are equipped with a digital screen that provides the most accurate measurement data.
In addition to these tools and instruments in a set of professional installer should include the following devices:
- knives of different sizes and shapes to remove the insulating layer from the wires and working surfaces;
- a set of files for the grinding and cleaning of working surfaces;
- Hacksaw is designed for cutting superstiff cables and metallic elements;
- a set of tweezers of different sizes for use with small objects and for their rations;
- caliper used to determine the diameters of the wires and cables;
- set of measuring instruments: a ruler, tape measure;
- handled scissors, covered with rubber or plastic for trimming excess working parts;
- chisel, hammer, headlamp
Clothing - important aspect
It is impossible to imagine the work without an electricianSpecial protective clothing and footwear. Working overalls made of cotton and insulating gloves - the perfect outfit for everyday work. It is in this "outfit" professional installer should come to work.
But in the case of extremesituations electrician is required in addition to don the special rubber shoes, polycarbonate helmet and heavy gloves of Kevlar - a special material which is not subject to burning.
Dielectric gloves come in two forms:
- withstand voltage up to 1000 V;
- At 1000 and above.
Their size is selected in view of the fact that the electrical wear on yet another hand of thin cotton gloves, and its working jacket, sleeve or rather from it should fit into the sockets.
In winter it is recommended to wear a jumpsuitinsulated underwear set of cotton and polyester. It protects the body from cold and provide a comfortable feeling of soft touch material with the skin.
Shoes for electricians - a special categoryfootwear, in which you can not use metal fittings and nails for fastening soles. Boots, shoes and boots sewing of leather, and for the treatment of joints use only heat-resistant thread. All inserts made of polycarbonate. Only this kind of shoes can guarantee the safe performance of work. In the absence of such shoes, you can use regular rubber boots.
Set electrician from HAUPA
Tools Electrical components must not beonly blameless and comfortable. It is necessary that they were easy to use, so they are always at hand. These aspects are thoroughly thought out HAUPA company engineers.
Any set of tools for electricianIt must include only high-quality components, manufactured in compliance with all standards and requirements. Safety, reliability and high quality - guarantee excellent results and maximum productivity.