Homemade humidifier with their hands
Consider the most popular options for the manufacture of a moisturizing unit for the house and try to give detailed instructions for each of these methods.
- How does the humidifier?
- Bottle variantKak do humidifier from the old bucket and expanded clay?
- The humidifier is out of the bottle and cooler
How does the humidifier?
First, let's understand how it workshumidifier. Any such device evaporates water flooded into it, and then delivers the resulting vapor with air in the room. You can even "draw" the following picture: a basin of water and lowered it with a towel. This simple humidifier can also be used in everyday life, however, it is ineffective, as it moisturizes the air only in the immediate neighborhood.
Modern units also operate somewhat differently. So, humidifiers in cold couple sprayed moisture by using a fan and fine grid, steam equipment is used for humidifying the air iron principle of operation (the heating element immersed in the water evaporates it and "pushes" the resulting vapor to the outside), ultrasonic convert water into a water cloud using a piezoelectric element that can produce high-frequency vibrations.
Using these simple knowledge, can make such a machine, which will not yield to "shop" humidifiers virtually nothing, well, except he apparently will be slightly different.
For the production of "bottle" humidifier you need the following materials and tools:
- central heating battery (not walled in the wall)
- half or two-liter plastic bottle from under the water (of course, empty)
- wide adhesive tape
- durable long piece of cloth or rope
- gauze of about one meter in length
This homemade humidifier completelydoes not consume electricity, it is easy to assemble and does not leave on the objects standing in the room, the salt deposit, as is usual nowadays popular ultrasonic devices. But most importantly - it does not require any financial investment, well, except only have to buy the tape, gauze and drink mineral water poltorashku.
Instructions for the production of
- Using scissors, cut through a hole in a plastic bottle a length of 10-12 cm and a width of 5-7 cm. The slot should be located in the side of the future of the humidifier.
- Take a piece of fabric and cut two long awaystrips of equal size. Bottle hung over the ribbon for departing from "bunching" pipe so that the slotted hole is at the top
- For greater durability and reliability design anchoring junction of the bottle with tape and ribbons
- Take the gauze and fold it several times. Should get a rectangle of 1 meter and a width of about 10 cm.
- One end of the gauze is omitted in the bottle opening, and wrap around the second tube. You can even enhance the moisturizing effect by taking two pieces of gauze and erecting two wick.
- With the second bottle pour water into the hole and, voila, a humidifier is ready!
How to make a humectant from the old bucket and expanded clay?
Expanded clay - excellent material for the manufacture of a humidifier, because it may absorb moisture and release it.
You will need:
- four bins (two smaller and two more)
- liter bucket of twelve
- aquarium pump
- Computer cooler 140 mm
- household hair dryer
- plastic ties
Instructions for making
- First, you need to interconnect twobins small size. Connect it on the rim by means of household hair dryer, but if all of a sudden it is not, then you can do with plastic fasteners. You should get the future housing of the humidifier, hollow inside.
- Likewise, two large and connectedbasket, only, you must first put them into your existing body of the little baskets. As a result, you have on hand two-layer assembly, in its form and purpose resembling a thermos consists of four plastic buckets.
- The bottom of the top big baskets should be cut with a knife or simply cut a hole in it for filling expanded clay. Expanded clay is necessary to take such a size that it can not "leak" through the basket holes.
- At the bottom of the bucket is placed dvenadtsatilitrovogoaquarium pump, a tube of it held up to the top of the structure. Plastic ring with holes located "on top" of the future of the humidifier - the moisture from these holes will drain down the back of expanded clay in the bucket.
- At the top of the humidifier be installedcomputer cooler, which will pump air into the expanded clay walls, saturated with moisture, and then through the holes in the trash will be his "kick out" outside.
The principle of the humidifier out of garbagebaskets based on the "work" of expanded clay, so it's worth it to pay more attention to this "ingredient". Filter the granules carefully, and before you go to sleep in their device be sure to rinse all concrete block with warm water.
The humidifier is out of the bottle and cooler
The humidifier in the cold couple standing in a store$ 20-50. But the price may fall a hundred times right before your eyes. To observe this incredible spectacle you will need a bottle from under the water (preferably desyatilitrovaya), one computer cooler and tape.
Instructions for the production of
- Cut in the upper part of the bottle neck in such a way that the hole can be fitted in the cooler.
- Secure the cooler on a bottle with the help of adhesive tape. You can take some thick cardboard, to make it a little less than the size of the slot cooler housing and all attach to the bottle with the same adhesive tape - it will be more reliable.
- Turn the cooler on the network. Your moisturizer is ready! However, do not expect super-powers.
These simple production versions humidifier certainly will be useful at home. Let not even in a city apartment, and in the country. The air is everywhere and should always be comfortable.